Friday 7 June 2013

Nutcracker Surprise

Sometimes living in Melbourne is like living in a great big toy box. There is cuteness and sweetness and bright things and smiling things and tactile inviting things and super deliciousness everywhere and while a lot of it is for sale, so much is on display, so everyone can at least get in the mood. Take for instance the nutcracker here, how fabulous is he. He lives in the arcade at 234 Collins Street if my memory serves me right and is a Christmas time special. So I must have taken the photo awhile ago, for we are certainly not near Christmas time today, and while I may be right about when I took this photo, I also can't be 100% sure for this particular Nutcracker just seems so familiar to me. Is he there all the time? Do I have the right arcade even? Is it maybe the Royal Arcade, where they sell wonderful chocolate, perfumes, games and Babushkas, all in their speciality shops? I guess a trip to the town is due, I have a mystery to solve so it seems. And whatever conclusion I draw, I'm excited because no doubt I will come across several other wonderfully delightful things along the way. That's Melbourne for you!

SUGARBEE XX   07/06/13

No comments:

Post a Comment