Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sinclair is my friend!

This is Sinclair; he's a dinosaur, obviously.  He is the mascot for Sinclair petrol stations and I don't think there is a better company logo/mascot anywhere. Definitely he rips shit over BP, Mobil, Shell.  I mean a shell or a few letters is just never going to come close. This is a rare photo of me, I'm camera shy and usually behind the camera anyhow. I was happy as a pig in mud riding Sinclair and just as happy to have posted before midnight.  I would like to be regular with my posts and a makeup 2 in 1 will never be as sweet as reliability.
So if you like Sinclair; and you love the fact that I got up and rode him, then you like me, you like my mind and you are more than welcome to come checkout Sugarbees blog.

SUGARBEE XX   24/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment