Saturday 27 October 2012

The Happy Bins

When I look at these bins, I smile, I see joy and creativity and simplicity and well I also see pizza, but that is another story.  The paint turns a dreary and dirty thing like a rubbish bin into a fun object, turns a icky tiresome job like taking the bins out into a little adventure depending on your imagination.  Imagine dropping a trip and coming across these two towers of awesome.  "Hey where'd Bob go?" "Oh it’s okay, he’s just out the front, he won't wander far at all, he is rather busy . . ."
I love how each bin is still identifiable, the lids left unpainted.  The owner has no trouble understanding which bin is which, the rubbish truck can work out which is which, and the function is not messed with at all.  So all in all not only does the paint job look great, its adds joy on a rubbishy day. How excellent if everyone personalized their bins.  How hard would it be to get the kids to take the trash out then I wonder? Dam it all can't we paint the whole world?


SUGARBEE XX   27/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment