Thursday 25 October 2012

The Giant Hive?

Hello and what do we have here?  What do you see?  I am in the middle of a beautiful parkland, on a path I spontaneously travel, just following my nose, and am rewarded many times over.  The prize reward is this gem.  Immediately I saw a beehive, and anything else I then see is simply quickly eclipsed by my hive theory. If the photo doesn't give you a clear enough indication of size, I'm thinking about 15 foot tall.  For those of you in metrics, (I am too mostly, except regarding height, length is in mm, cm, etc) you will have to use your imagination, do some research, ask your mum.
Anyhow I think the hive is wonderful, I didn't see any bees, I'm impressed that it hasn't toppled even though it is on a lean and my day was definitely made sweeter by its appearance.

SUGARBEE XX   25/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment