Thursday 20 June 2013

3D Art Takes Shape

Find her in North Fitzroy, Melbourne, having a cup of tea, quietly minding her own business for a number of years now. She is a bit of a local legend. She has had her cups stolen countless times and replaced just as often by local residents. She showed herself to me on the rare occasion I had to catch a bus somewhere, with about a 15 minute wait, so I introduced myself and she liked me straight away for she comfortably shared secrets of the neighbourhood with me a little. What those secrets are shall remain secret for otherwise I would feel strange as if I had let her down, and that would not be a nice thing to do or feel at any cost. Funny enough we didn't exchange names, I could guess hers is Sarah or Jocelyn for those names seem to suit and I wonder what names she might imagine suit me. We are alike and different, I am always on the move, where as she sits still all day but both of us observe what is going on around us. I document things I see, she thinks alot about the things she sees, but both of us notice details specifically. We both have a thing for wooden furniture too and cups of tea, hers I believe is Chamomile and mine is Oolong for sure. I feel like a found another friend out there, who lives not far away and so if ever things need to be talked about and no one else is there, I know who always will be. On that note I would like to share with you a movie about street art coming alive. Hmmm not 100% sure if I've not linked it before, but it is so wonderful; that I'm sure you won't mind at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCP_8wDw68

SUGARBEE XX   20/06/13

No comments:

Post a Comment