Sunday 30 June 2013

A Big Ball Of Hose Knows A Thing Or Two

This is a very big ball of hose for I imagine a very large garden on private grounds. And it also symbolizes the wrapping up off Sugar Bee. I would like to thank everyone who has joined me on my journey. I have come to the conclusion that I must redirect my energy and say goodbye. While I love writing this blog and are very pleased that I have an audience, it is time I no longer have if I am to follow my dreams. A new direction waits. I shall keep Sugar Bee available on Blogger to view; it shall simply no longer be updated. If anyone out there who has read Sugar Bee at anytime would like to introduce themselves, please do, leave a comment for me, it would be nice to know who you are, all I have to go by is the number of views statistics, and that you are all spread around the world. To be truthful, it breaks my heart a little to finish up Sugar Bee, for knowing I have readers out there is so encouraging and has given me the strength to update everyday, even if not until the last few minutes before bed. Sugar Bee was for you and me both. THANK-YOU for your time, your interest, and your heart, all very much appreciated and good night to you dear readers, good night. xx

SUGARBEE XX   30/06/13

No comments:

Post a Comment