Tuesday 25 June 2013

One Hundred Trillion Dollars

Let's not get too deep into the tragedy of how an economy end up printing bank notes worth 100 trillion dollars. Personally without understanding economics that deeply, I would tend to draw a big red line across which bank notes were no longer allowed to be valued at, and reuse the already printed notes with somewhat more sensible figures on them. Even one hundred dollars for a loaf of bread seems extreme, but far more stable that 100 trillion dollars. Zimbabwe, a political tragedy and one has to question how humanity lets these political nightmares happen. In my simply sweet and loving mind, while I know the world is not so kind, I ponder how this can happen, how can millions of people in distress be held to ransom at the hands of a few mean and ugly men? Welcome to the way of the world, nothing new in that. So then I thank the gods that I live in a basically stable environment, I take time to think about destruction and do my best to not destruct what I have and am interested to find out though self examination that I destruct in my own little ways without meaning to or knowing that I am until I look at things from different angles. Life is a play that might well be called Ego and Intent and on that rather weighty note, it is time for bed. While I am not a "bad man" perhaps my dreams tonight will be courteous enough to softly show me a few of my not so positive parts of my character, so that during sleep my mind may alter an improve these glitches and I wake up a better person.

SUGARBEE XX   26/06/13

No comments:

Post a Comment