Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ants Are Insects I Love

This is an ant. I love ants, I have big respect for ants, they all operate within tight social organisations, they are all busy and purposeful and on top of all that, they clean up after themselves. I will never use ant killer, I might fake spray it around if someone insists that I use it, and I will collect and bin all baits. I would rather spend an hour watching ants than ever killing them. Ants form part of an intelligent ecosystem that does more than clean up left over crumbs. As you would expect the internet can teach you much about ants, I'm linking you to a David Attenborough clip as a great intro on the life of ants. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-OnJCn1gg Here you will see ants dancing and swimming, yay for ants! I hope if you aren't a big ant fan, after watching this clip you will at least be an admirer. You may as well get use to them, they live everywhere on earth except the oceans, and the Polar Regions, click on this link to find out more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant

SUGARBEE XX   13/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment