Saturday 9 February 2013

Beatrice Dances For Me

This was a summer evening, and something was growing in the background. A cloud was on the rise and it took me by surprise when I came down the road on my bike. As I looked up and saw her looming not that far in the distance I named her Beatrice, the way all big tremendous storms are named. Beatrice never developed into a storm, cut down in her formative hours, yet she still had beauty and strength and the power to take my breath away. Viewing the photo now if you ask my Beatrice looks a lot like she is dancing, head raised high facing east, arms in a dancers point, moving to the rhythm of the wind, it's poetry in motion, the momentum inviting you to join in. Do you love the weather? Do you let it move you? Do you have a favourite type of weather? Do you sing with the whispering winds? And do you tell your secrets to a sun shining down? I love weather, the heat, the storms, the rain, the snow, and all the different faces it shows us each day. Yay for the weather, yay.

SUGARBEE XX   09/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment