Friday 15 February 2013

The Best Biscuits EVER! Fox's Biscuits

Post Christmas sales at the supermarket tend to be a chocolate lovers dream. That is exactly where I found Fox's Biscuits. A phenomena like no other. Half price, perfect munching condition, totally taste heaven. Here is a quality biscuit, loaded in chocolate, none of this lightly coated formulation, no, 100% satisfaction. Big biscuits. Most delish with enough variety in the box to keep you entertained. I can be particular with my chocolate, but Fox's scored it right with every single biscuit, you hear me? I am in heaven with a box of Fox's in front of me. Only trouble is with a litre of full cream milk (the fatter the better) to accompany my biscuits, I admit to finishing off one box in a couple of hours, just too yummy. I think I went back to the supermarket 4 days a week and by the second week, only one box was left on the shelf. No competition, no one else had a chance, I came from behind and with the intensity of football legend scoring his first century goal, I reached forward and owned my prize. Roll on Jan 2014; I am already hanging out for my post Christmas Fox's Biscuits binge. These are English made, quality in mind biscuits, http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/ and this link will take you there.  

SUGARBEE XX   16/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment