Saturday 2 February 2013

Miffy My Cute Hero

Welcome to the world of Miffy, maybe one of my favourite ever childhood book characters, except for some reason I always thought Miffy was a boy. Now Miffy here is dressed in pink, but most often Miffy is dressed in orange as I remember it, maybe that is where the confusion came in to play. I have since found out there is a boy character dressed in blue.  I can't tell you what the characters got up to, but I can tell you the cute overload has affected me right through into adulthood, infact this may well be the reason I love all the cute things in our world including Asian stationery stores where in I could lose hours just picking things up and putting them down again. Dick Bruna created Miffy back in 1955, the following link will give you a tidy little run down about Miffy  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miffy But the one in the photo above is a cupcake of all things and yes I had to stop myself from buying it. I strongly suspect if it was actually a chocolate cupcake, then I would have purchased all the Miffy cupcakes in store and gone home with stomach pains but joyous memories.

SUGARBEE XX   03/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment