Thursday 7 February 2013

Conversations Between Galahs

Ahh so pretty pretty, the Galah, a native Australian bird. I admit my knowledge of birds is not nearly as good as my Nanas was. She seemed to know all the birds and their songs wherever she went. I needed a little help to identify the two birds in the photo and that is where Jon Atkinson came in handy. http://jon-atkinson.com/Australia%20Birds.html. A moments thought about how amazing the internet is providing worlds of knowledge at our fingertips, ah wow, incredible. Galahs form strong life long bonds with their partners. The two here, sitting together, I wonder what they think about, do the tweet each other, do they sometimes talk with just body movements? Whatever they do, they made me smile as I looked skyward and spotted them. Ahh so pretty pretty and the rest of my day was sprinkled in smiles at the memory.

SUGARBEE XX   08/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment