Wednesday 20 February 2013

Tropicana Goodness

Approximately half way up Elizabeth Street on the left hand side is the best little juice bar in town. Every juice that comes from there is yum yum yum, and the availability of what's on offer is no small selection. It is guaranteed fresh, tastes amazing and full of nutritious goodness. You can even get dates in your smoothie if that's what takes your fancy. Service with a smile = ticked, outside seating = ticked, enticing street display = ticked. So far so good, and they do breakfast, the bacon and eggs type too, sandwiches, wraps and snacks etc for lunch. Coffee and cake, yes, but this is Melbourne, so that mandatory. But what grabs me is the decor, I feel extra excited when I visit Tropicana, I feel like I have just gotten off the cruise ship and am now in an island paradise, I feel safe here, I feel like all I need is catered for. It's all that fruit, it wraps you in a cloak of goodness and let's not forget everything is served with a big smiles. I've been thrilled everytime I come and sure as sure I will be back, and if you come visit me, I will take you here because I want to share Tropicana Juice Bar with everyone! 213 Elizabeth St, Melbourne City, opposite the GPO building.

SUGARBEE XX   21/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment