Sunday 14 April 2013

Darling Is The Place I Long To Be

Darling, it is you who I long to be with, it is you who sets my heart on fire, darling, my darling for ever more. And is there really anything else to think when you are standing a train station named Darling? I would love to live in Darling, or for that matter Sunshine, Surf Coast, or the Gold Coast among a number of other places, purely only for the name. I live in Sunshine, I am eternally happy and warm. I mean imagine living in Sunshine in winter, that would be simply wonderful with an imagination like mine, I would never be cold. If only I had a list of all the places in the world with such names, that would make my day, and I'm slightly miffed that I can only remember 4 right now, for I'm usually pretty good with such things. Anyhow I will leave you with these thoughts and next time you come across place names that ring your bell, catch a smile and wear it wide.

SUGARBEE XX   14/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment