Monday 8 April 2013

The Lady Who Held The World's Secrets In Her Heart

Standing still and watching the world go by, she gave me the impression she knew exactly what was happening all around her, every detail, large and small, close by and further out, like her knowledge reached to the ends of the earth. There was magic all over this lady. Could I have been on the set of Harry Potter? Quite likely I imagine. And coupled with all this was a dance in her stride, a smile to melt the hardest heart, as if satisfied with the world she knew. I asked to take her photo, she agreed quick as a jack rabbit jumping, posing left, posing right. Click, click, click, we're done. I have the feeling this moment will stay with me for a long time yet. Simply beautiful in the completeness of life, a wonderful happiness that travels through time.

SUGARBEE XX   09/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment