Monday 1 April 2013

The Sweetness Is In The Savour

I could certainly do with paying attention to the above instructions. Infact if I had read this card years ago, I might have consumed several hundred less kilos of chocolate than I have over time. Chocolate and coffee are my drugs, sad but true, for such behaviour plays havoc with my philosophies for a simple life. Take my jeans situation as an example of simple philosophy. I currently own one pair of jeans, am wearing them to the death, and loving it all the way. I probably need another pair very soon, for I am verging on threadbare landscape, but the point is I am fully appreciating the entire jeans experience. Over consumption is never a pretty thing. I can safely say I eat my way through the weight of my jeans in chocolate each week and it is now that the reality hits me, that's an expensive habit financially and health wise. So if am going to post this today, I really need to heed the advice, because otherwise I am a hypocrite and a fool. I don't mean to end on such a harsh tone, but a little body camp is well needed I think, so no harm done in that.

SUGARBEE XX   02/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment