Thursday 4 April 2013

Sisters Unite

This might just be the sweetest thing I saw all day. These two look like strawberry cupcakes in the best cake shop in town. I suspect they are sisters, and to see them holding hands, says alot about how close they are and alot about the family bond. I'm not sure that they are twins, one just looks much taller, but imagine if the amount of twins in the world was multiplied by one million. It would still be a small percent of the overall population on earth, but it would be kinda cool and add to the visual atmosphere we live in. I think twins are cool; I would like to have been one. And if these girls are not twins, imagine then if all sisters dressed the same, that would be well funky too. Hmmm I wonder if we could organise an international Sisters and Brothers day, where all sisters and brothers dressed the same. I suspect people would make an extra effort dressing nice on the day. And whenever a single child was spotted among the crowds, a sister or a brother out there might give the single child a flower to say "have a nice day, share some of our family love." And that my readers is a glimpse at how I would like the world to be. 

SUGARBEE XX   05/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment