Monday 29 April 2013

Stop Whaling

Stop hurting animals, mammals, insects, birds and bees, stop hunting for ego, stop killing for fashion, get a clue people and start understanding that people are a part of the world, not the sole entities with everything else at our pleasure disposal. Arrrggghhh, I get so worked up, and I want to thank the girl in this photo for standing up and stating sense. We are one part of an eco system, we need all parts and there is technology accessible to us to live in harmony with more than enough of everything we need, if only our greed and sense of selves could be pulled into line. If you don't already know about Ted.com. http://www.ted.com/ it is something truly wonderful and has taught me so much about the world, life, love, education, science, consequence and much more. I'm at 536 talks watched to date, Ted once a day is my motto. It is positive information, it is inspiring and it is taking a stand for action like my friend in the photo. And on that note I would like to thank My Uncle Dad whose name is Ted for introducing me to Ted.com. Thanks Uncle Dad, best present ever! I hope if you haven't seen a Ted talk already there is something excellent and inspiring in there for you too my friends. Enjoy.

SUGARBEE XX   29/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment