Sunday 21 April 2013

Teeny Tiny Milk Please Mama

I cannot tell you the ml size, maybe 200 ml, yet whatever it measures, it is teeny and quite frankly my dear the tiniest bottle of milk I have ever seen. This is not a common bottle of milk, I have never seen one since and I do go into supermarkets, local shops, milk bars, and the diary rather often. Wow is all I could think to say upon sighting such a small bottle of milk and it sums up my feeling still. One mouthful maybe? A toddlers night snack? Food for a stray kitten? Do kittens drink milk or is that a hangover I have from the childhood stories I read? I imagine the production of the plastic bottle weighs on the heavy side when you look at the environmental balance sheet to create a product such as this. Yet still there must be demand out there somewhere. Not from me though, that much milk wouldn't cover half a bowl of my Coco Pops, especially when I get involved in pouring the perfect amount of milk for the perfect amount of Coco Pops and before I know it, half a box of Coco Pops are down and here comes a sugar high. And on the positive side, any excuse to jump up and dance around is good by me. 

SUGARBEE XX   21/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment