Saturday 13 April 2013

Things From Above We See

Here I see happiness and the exploration of life together between Mother and Son. This piece of art is situated on a wall of a car park in my neighbourhood. It brings me sunshine looking at it, and maybe in winter I will feel like here comes a storm, or the moon is out. The red umbrella is wonderful, its romantic even, hardly protective, but sweet and boutique all the same, a lady's accessory for style. Could it be magic and grow as the weather requires? With that thought, wouldn't it be cool to design an umbrella that grew weather dependant, even an umbrella that grew to cover two, three or four people. I often share my umbrella with strangers as I cross the street in heavy rain, something that is always appreciated and nice to do. If I am without umbrella, I will jump in the empty space of another's umbrella because its gives me the chance to make a new friend and no one ever says "excuse me, no." Call me strange or brave, but I fill my life up with stranger's interactions, and believe my life is better for it in one sweet million ways. If we ever get to meet on a rainy day, please feel completely invited to jump under my umbrella and say "Hi Sugar Bee, nice to meet you at long last." And for you I will always have a big smile and maybe a sweet kiss on the cheek to say "very glad you came my way."

SUGARBEE XX   13/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment