Sunday 18 November 2012

A Lady Spider

I can't exactly tell you if this is a lady spider or not, but against the perfect flower, delicate is what comes to mind, and in my mind delicate and lady go hand in hand.  I am a fan of spiders, I realize a lot of people run a mile in fear and cause all sorts of upset in the process, but I love spiders.  See a spider inside and you simply take it outside, it's not like they are going to be able to eat you, or take you home to make a meal of you for their family. Okay so there are poisonous spiders and these require special consideration, but I find ignorance is best in this situation, you simply take the spider outside. To date this has worked fine for me, I have yet to live in a place where the spiders are a big problem and if I do, then I shall still love spiders, although I might add caution to the mix. National Geographic put it like this: "In fact, spiders are less life threatening than snakes or sharks, or even bees."

Further spider information:

    Here's is a link on white tail spiders, please read the danger to human paragraph if you have a fear of these spiders: http://australianmuseum.net.au/White-tailed-Spider
    For those of you who are spider fans, I have linked in a little treat, and in the process learnt about the Saint Andrew's Cross. http://www.spiders.com.au/ The chart is great but the site is linked to pest control which upsets me tremendously, being the just take it outside and be done with it kinda girl. 

SUGARBEE XX   19/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment