Sunday 11 November 2012

Commit No Nuisance

I challenge you to COMMIT NO NUISANCE.  The meaning of art is dependent upon each and every viewer.  You take what you see or you take what you have been told you see. Street art the same, it has multiple meaning built in from the first mark. Some read it as obvious, others calling it a complete nuisance to the clean slate of their ordered mind. How do you feel about it? I call it the merry wonder machine that brightens up my day offering me a visually provoking view, it asks for nothing while giving everything of itself. I could rave on about the evils of advertising as an opposing argument, I could blow out my bandwidth limit for the month with photos I have taken of graffiti, but what I will do is learn something new and attempt to link in a website on street art for anyone with interest in this area: http://www.londonstreetartdesign.com/
Congrats to me, I did it and without the old skool cut and paste. Go forth my children, be aware of yourself and for all the tea in China, please today COMMIT NO NUISANCE.

SUGARBEE XX   12/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment