Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Cutest Little Taco Truck In Town

This is without a doubt one of the nicest things in my neighbourhood. Cornutopia, come here to indulge in super yummy Mexican tucker. It's inexpensive, delicious and topped off with personal service that puts a sparkle in your day.  To experience this treat, you will need to make your way to the Preston Markets, which I have to say are excellent all round, just like one big family. Situated in Melbourne, Australia, but even if you're living in Japan, it's worth the trip. This little Taco truck offers organic fresh fare, with lots of gluten free, it's hmm hmm tasty and satisfying definitely. Best bet EVER.  Okay okay, you get the point, I love this little taco truck, but be assured, I wouldn't rave if it were not deserving. I will link the website and let them speak for themselves. http://cornutopia.com.au/Cornutopia/CORNUTOPIA.html  Yay Cornutopia, you rock!  

SUGARBEE XX   28/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment