Friday 9 November 2012

Once Upon A Foggy Night

Once upon a fantastic time, I lived in the deep dark bowels of the city and on one of those nights strolling home this scene presented itself.  The photo is taken on a humble camera phone, a sweet little never give up HTC and the scene is riverside in Melbourne, the night foggy and the lights just shining through, but it could have been anywhere. At that particular moment, I was lost in a Sherlock Holmes adventure, attempting to wrap myself against the cold air and hurry on home, ears pricked up in anticipation; I could hear the madman just steps away at any given second.  It was creepy and wonderful at the same time, a perfect split reality in my mind.  And cold as it was, I am forever happy that I stopped to capture the feeling on film (digital record).

SUGARBEE XX   10/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment