Wednesday 7 November 2012

Henri Of Gum

Chewing gum is nothing more than the media here, I clearly see a man tipping out a bottle, he's facing to the left with a half turn in the body, left leg in front of the right a little but still to the side, feet one directly in front of the other.  Do you see him too? It's the angle of the left arm that informs me he is tipping a bottle, yet the bottle looks more like a teeny tiny spaceship pointing skyward. The arm is dominant in the visual sphere so a bottle it is. His right arm is bent at the elbow and sits raised at mid height. The man wears a puffy beret like a page in the medieval ages, please excuse my ignorance as to the correct garment names; and a shawl or loose cotton jacket that falls just below his buttocks. He wears pants and its here that I see either a Matador or the star of Planet of the Apes in the final scene.
Now take the feet out of the equation, the body changes proportions and instantly I see a Rasta man playing a drum attached at his waist.  Either way I have named chewing gum man Henri and he in return has given me at 3 things to go and Google.  Do you know what they are?

SUGARBEE XX   08/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment