Tuesday 6 November 2012

Gillian's Island Dream


 
 Outside in Hard Rubbish lies a gem. Fabulous enough for me to use my favourite coo cue ”Awwwww I love it" followed by mental equations considering current lounge decor, and potential uses: a plant shelf, a fish tank or add a little blackboard paint to create a fun message board. Seconds later I hit upon my robot sculpture idea and my mind's reeling out of control. Never in these minutes does it occur to see if the machine works, maybe I assume it doesn't, realistically I'd really rather not have a TV, except to watch reruns of Gillian’s Island and The Goodies. And of course the entire collection of Air Crash Investigation, fascinating stuff! Still it’s a sad tug I feel as I turn and walk on down the road.

SUGARBEE XX   07/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment