Monday 19 November 2012

It Is So Much More Than Hair


Love it, loved it the second I saw it, loved it so much I fell off my seat at the local cafe and made the trip over the road to capture this fantastic hair on camera. Tattoos are everywhere now days, but wild hair seemed to settle down with the retiring punks. And then this man (whose name I forgot and I apologize to for forgetting) walks down the street and brings the sunshine with him. Maybe he only went in for a hair style, but he came out giving permission to dream to those who are tired, bringing smiles to those who are bored and rigid, and carrying stars for his girl on a cloudy night so she knows everything will be perfect and right. 

If you are reading this dear sir, please comment with the name of the salon, I forgot this too, opps. Thanks and thanks for being you  

SUGARBEE XX   20/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment