Sunday 4 November 2012

Sweetest Double Ups

Here it is, my all time favourite lovingly shot on my little camera screenshot from a movie.  I can't tell you the title of the movie anymore, it is a French film and completely utterly totally adorable. You know I am wondering if this is from The Red Balloon, which if you haven't ever had the pleasure of watching, I very much encourage you to.  Pick a wild wet day outside, invite a friend or two over, dress up a little sweet and joyful, set up the lounge all comfy like, toss your phones in a back bedroom, lay back with delicate candy, push play and fall in love with life again and again and again.  French films are great like this, dreamy.
And aside from the film, I really love this image. It takes me places, I've not been, I feel like a kid again, it invokes trouble and drama, at the same time as simplicity and joy. And as for those kids dressed the same, well that is special to me for a whole other reason in time, my Mum knows and it involves pink tartan. Love you Mum ! x !

SUGARBEE XX   05/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment