Sunday 11 November 2012

Rather Special Beetle

My! Isn’t he a rather special beetle, all shiny and bright?  I'm not really sure if there is much to say here, more a case that beetle is enough in himself to entertain you.  Is that a cop out? No, it's not; it's a credit to the beetle.  I could name him, I like to name everything, yet this beetle is superior to that characteristic of mine, I could create a story about where he's off to, but I feel he is superior to that as well. Hmmm, I might spend a minute simply looking at the beetle instead.
I will however say a special thanks to my Mum, who pointed out the other day I had spelt beetle as bettle in a poem and as such I am extra aware each time I write beetle, Mums are great like that, full of love and knowledge!
Good night beetle, Good night Mum xx

SUGARBEE XX   11/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment