Saturday 24 November 2012

Sunkist Me

It's days when you have Sunkist ice cream, you know the world is pure and fine and just how you wouldn't mind it staying like that forever.  Sunkist to me was always tanning lotion, yet they also made ice cream and I bet you it was well worth the money spent. The packaging looks delightful, but have you noticed it is a tin? How long ago did ice cream come in a tin? And have you noticed how vanilla is written on the pink side and strawberry is written on the white side. This recalls to mind a little ditty I once heard.  Elephants don't bite; mosquito’s do, so it's the little things that count.  Now having had a wee nosey at Sunkist online I find that Sunkist Corporation is oranges, orange juice, lemons, almonds, pistachios’, various fruit and vegetable juices, various flavours of soda, vitamin pills, protein shots, lollies, juicer machines, a place in Yesterland at Disneyland, a bar somewhere, but no mention of tanning lotion. Suddenly the penny drops and I realise I've been thinking of Coppertone, silly me.  
You can see the delightful tin sitting on a shelf at Pearl Oyster Cafe, 114 Miller St, Preston / Thornbury, Melbourne (Is everything good in Melbourne? I think it might be) Tram 112 will take you right to the door!

SUGARBEE XX   25/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment