Thursday 22 November 2012

The Beach Paradise

 
Who wants to pack up and run away to the beach like forever! Me, Me, Me. It's a summer scene set in paradise and that's why Sugar Bee was there with her hands up in the air singing "la la la la la, it's a good day." This might be a photo that suits a larger format, I feel robbed of the feeling just looking at the small size image, so I close my eyes and recall the heat of the sun, how it wrapped me in an angelic sense of freedom and the bliss and intensity all come flooding back. And then that lovely honey child moving through time, strolling to the beat of her own drum, caught by the camera just before escape. She leaves me feeling content and at peace with the world. These are the days I carry with me when the sky is grey and the temperature drops below comfortable, these are the days I think about when I forget to bring a coat, these are the days I quietly slip into when I just want to slip away.

SUGARBEE XX   23/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment