Friday 23 November 2012

Racial Harmony In The Land Of King And Queens

It's a lesson for everyone who hasn't quite got with the program yet, racial harmony in the land of Kings and Queens.  I saw these two in a little knick knack shop, otherwise known as a $2 shop.  My reaction was something akin to blown away, wow, speechless, what on earth am I looking at? They are pretty cool, but I didn't buy them, they just wouldn't fit the decor at home. The funny thing is, it is only now as I write this post that I'm questioning the gender roles I assigned at the shop, immediately King and Queen popped to mind, I guess that's fair enough considering the crowns, so the black frog became the King and the White Frog became the Queen. You know how it goes, king queen, left right, up down, in out, try reversing the order and it just doesn't roll off your tongue quite so smoothly.

SUGARBEE XX   24/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment