Thursday 8 November 2012

Handstands Are Cool

Indeed they are cool, handstands are fantastic things including enabling seeing the world from another point of view. I had a boyfriend once who could do push-ups from a handstand position, impressive, especially when I had never even done a basic handstand in my life.  Quick get me a hanky, I'm a little sad about that and so I'll make a little deal with you all right now.  I promise to learn to handstand.  It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow but it will come about in the near future.  My get out of jail card here is that time is relative and I've given you nothing to relate time to, except sometime before I pass away.  But seriously folks, Handstands Are Cool and I shall learn to do one soon.  And when I do I shall post a picture of it and when I do I shall have a little celebration get together for all my friends and fans local at the time of achievement.
HANDSTANDS ARE COOL is written into a West End footpath in Brisbane, Australia.

SUGARBEE XX   09/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment