Thursday 20 December 2012

Balloons Anyone?

Strolling along Swanston Street the other day I came across the happiest scene I had seen all day. This young man brings smiles to the faces of all the children and will have the greatest story to tell his grandchildren one day. Momo (shown here) and Queena travel the world making balloon animals. I think I understand jealousy now. How excellent is there gig? These two characters are particularly good at what they do, not only do they make fantastic, colourful, and happy balloons creatures as you can see here, they do it with big smiles on their faces, and leave you with the impression that they are doing it for love, not money.  Is that not the secret for great service in any industry? It is the most important ingredient for sure! I'd happily pay them triple what they ask because more than a balloon, I'm getting smiles, laughter, joy, belief and care too. Its 5 mins of feel good with a take home pack to boot, and I'm not exactly a child anymore! QQ Balloon Planet on facebook will take you into their wonder world as will booking them for a party by emailing queena.tzeng@gmail.com

SUGARBEE XX   20/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment