Sunday 30 December 2012

Tick Tok Cafe

Williamstown, Melbourne is cute and village like, so it set the scene well. On the weekends it's busy with people and families who like parks, boats, fishing, markets, a sea side promenade, bars and cafes. I'm here hungry and thirsty one Sunday afternoon when I find Tick Tok Cafe, boutique and inviting and it makes Organic coffee so I decide to give it a go. As it turns out it's the best decision of the day, and here's why: Firstly the atmosphere is clean and modern with personality, but it's the service that really blew me away. I ordered, then was embarrassed to find I was a little short on funds, the staff smile and say it's okay, take a seat, I change my choice of seats 3 times, and this causes no drama, my coffee was strong like I asked and full of body and the pie came out unexpectedly accompanied with salad, served with a smile. I got the feeling they are serving people, not wallets that walk in the door, there was no attitude, the service was prompt, the coffee was right, and the food was tasty and served with a salad even though I was short on cash. I'm giving it 5 out of 5 ***** and I'm recommending it to anyone who pops down to Williamstown one afternoon on the hunt for waterside loveliness. www.ticktok.com.au.   181 Nelson Place, Williamstown, Melbourne.

SUGARBEE XX   30/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment