Thursday 6 December 2012

The Little Lady Of Delight

Many words come to mind and I'm choosing adorable to start off the alphabet, followed by beautiful, charming, delicate, elegant, fantastic, gorgeous, handcrafted, imaginative, and joyous, every one appropriate. The detailing has been executed with the consideration, the skier skis and the dog can run. I look at the little skiing lady and I'm in heaven until I notice the many drawers of delight all around me to be found at LoveHate, www.lovehate.com.au a complete world of wonderful in West Preston, Melbourne. A shop where the staff are pleasant and welcoming, a shop where purchases satisfy long after you leave, and where you may say awww, that's so sweet more than you imagined possible. I made it home, my head in the clouds, I think it's time for a nap and to process all I just saw.
Please note SUGARBEE on the photo does not relate to the product, it is a mark on all the blog's photos. 

SUGARBEE XX   07/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment