Tuesday 18 December 2012

Sharing Is A Beautiful Thing

Desserts were made to be shared.  Eating dessert alone is never as sweet. And with something like this shaved ice dessert there is plenty to share. I'll admit that I'm assuming it was shaved ice and not ice cream.  Asking for clarification on this point was difficult, way too much giggling to interrupt, as it was I resorted to hand signals to achieve the action of spooning in unison. But the whole thing was a delight to see in the minute I had to ask, prep, shoot and leave. Longer than a minute and my operation starts to feels invasive and uncomfortable. Positive the girls enjoyed every morsel, I had the impression they would easily have finished the whole bowl, but as with all sweet things, first desires are liars and I most certainly did not pick up a spoon and help them with their mission. 

SUGARBEE XX   18/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment