Saturday 8 December 2012

The Phoenix Twins

Sometimes I'll opt to use a photo I took a while back and if you are visually savvy you might have noticed that this is a photo snapped 5 yrs ago. I have a moment’s recall of all that has happened in that time, how much I have grown, the maturity that I now wear, the lack of care for so much that used to fill my mind. Give it a go, back to 2007, what were you like? ___________. How was that little exercise? And then the exciting realization that I have another 5 yrs to fill starting now. 
Back to the brothers in brown, I remember sitting on the 2nd floor of a concrete construction shell as they strolled past. Positivity, rhythm, and unity in one hit, so I grabbed my camera and took a photo. We were at Phoenix Fest, an Auckland event that celebrates people, music and all things natural, hosted by Phoenix Drinks, who make sparkling organic juice for a mindful in New Zealand. http://www.phoenixorganics.co.nz/ It was a fun day, is it still in existence? I'm not sure, but if you do visit Auckland one day and want to meet a lovely crew, it is worth finding out. I can't find evidence of it after 2008.

SUGARBEE XX   09/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment