Saturday 22 December 2012

Thank-you

Those are my legs, I'm in a car being carried somewhere by someone to do something, the details have slipped but that doesn't matter at all. I made the T H A N K Y O U laid across my legs a few months back, I sent my Mum a photo and she loved it. I'm kicking myself though for I can't remember who I made it for. I think they loved it, I'm sure they did, I hope they did, I'm sure they deserved it. It doesn't matter much now either, it's the thought that counted, to be more precise it is the genuine thought that counted and it's the genuine thought that always will. Saying Thank-you is important to me, it conveys appreciation to the other and it's always nice to be appreciated isn't it. I once worked in a boring and tiresome job, that required me to use about 5% of my mind, a job so full of silly rules and designed to wear you down, yet I always noted was the how my manager would say Thank You to each and ever one of us at the end of the day. That made all the difference, that one sentiment made it possible to keep coming back to work wearing a smile.

SUGARBEE XX   23/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment