Wednesday 26 December 2012

The Blue Swan

Many things in life are beautiful, and many things in life are even more beautiful when they are placed in the right context. That is the job of interior designers; they take the object and bring it to life. This is a skill I wish had more of, but alas, and then never mind, I have other talents. My friend Sarah has this talent, she always looks stunning, making things appear effortless, she is romantic, she knows fashion, she has taste and she breathes style into any environment. I wonder about the swan, I wonder how Sarah would work the swan, and I'm guessing she would take place in a white room to the side, where it sits softly singing its tale to anyone who will listen. Me, I would pop it on my desk, the far right corner, full of lollies to keep me energised while I work, too practical for my own good, although accessible to look at if I need a moments fantasy to fill my head, where I find myself riding the swans back as we fly off over the mountains and far away, and if it gets a little cold, I only have to snuggle down into the feathers. And see that is my talent, imagination.

SUGARBEE XX   28/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment