Sunday 2 December 2012

The Blanket And Doona Machine

Bendigo, VIC, Australia.  Brilliant.  To be honest it took a while to click that I was looking at a laundry, and that's because I was quite involved in the visual before me.  To many this may hold no appeal or interest, for me I was transported back to 1940, a small country town, in the heat of summer, farms across the road, a tough life full of hard work, with sandwiches for lunch and meat and 3 veg for dinner every day. Scones and cream and cups of tea a treat every so often.  Are the components of my fantasy correct with history? It doesn't matter, it is fantasy and that's okay. A shake of the head, blink my eyes and click my heels like Dorothy, I'm back living in 2012, here to see the Bendigo Art Gallery, perhaps a treat to beat scones and cream and cups of tea any day unless of course Nana is serving them.
Be sure to visit if you are ever in town: www.bendigoartgallery.com.au

SUGARBEE XX   03/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment