Wednesday 26 December 2012

Grange Hill Memories

If this had been my school, I would have been keen to go everyday (except weekends, I'd never have been that keen). Not sure if it is a school, it just looks like a school, it clearly reminds me of Grange Hill, and maybe that is why I'd go everyday with a smile. Grange Hill, that classic 1970-80's British kids TV show about school and if you were lucky enough to see it as a kid, then you were lucky, because you would have also see a multitude of excellent kids TV Here's a clip from Grange Hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCPfzo0HgFs. And then there was Danger Mouse, Inspector Gadget, The Mole, Top Cat, THE GOODIES, etc etc etc, all top notch quality. Let me hunt a GOODIES clip for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38L424Uc4BY and then I have to draw myself right off You Tube otherwise nothing else will get done all day, but I'm very happy to find out that watching THE GOODIES as an adult is as good as watching it was as a child. Okay, twist my arm, I going to watch the rest of that clip; after all I'm on holiday, hooray, hooray.

SUGARBEE XX   27/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment