Sunday 9 December 2012

Something Scary In The Night

This could be a cover to a Hitchcock movie. I can see the birds circling the tower now. A night scene, around midnight or a little after when all the suburban streets are abandoned, the winds softly blow a chill over everything and if you do see a crow fly past, you might burst into a fast pace; fighting fright all the way home. This photo like all my photos is not retouched, the tower is lit blue at night, yet again another example of Melbourne giving attention to details.  And as I'm talking of details a phenomena strikes, where you look at an object or an image 100 times and then on the 101st time see a detail you haven't before. I've just noticed the power lines and how the closest one intersects the base of the tower spike. Suddenly I see 27 big black birds sitting on the wire, one lifts off, heading my way but by now I am safely home, with the door closed to all the scary things outside.

SUGARBEE XX    10/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment