Friday 8 March 2013

Cafe Five Is Alive

I can only see 5 and there are more than 5 balls in that jar, so either I am reading it wrong or it's an optical illusion. Maybe all the 5's are talking to me; it's too loud and would be better if there were only 5 in the jar. They definitely have 5 printed on them, but I wonder now how many balls are in the jar. Likely about 22, give or take a few, which leaves us with approx 110 units of nothing to work with. Nothing because the jar is sealed and the master threw away the key. I will have a strong latte please, because after all I am seated at Cafe 5, Centre Place, Melbourne, its fun in here, it's easy to have crazy conversation with strangers and there is a life size toy tiger watching you and the others as the day wears on. And suddenly I have a solution to my problem; I shall ask the Tiger how many balls are in the jar. He is the only one who knows, because he watched the master fill and seal the jar, then throw away the key. You know what happened then don't you, the Tiger ate the master and the key along with the fate of the balls was lost forever. Sometimes life is a hard roll.

SUGARBEE XX   09/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment