Monday 18 March 2013

It's The End Of The Day

It's the end of the day and I love it. Walking home one day, I turned and looked this way and saw there right before my very eyes, a scene to set my heart of fire, a scene of glory, a scene worth gold, a scene of the sun going down below, under to horizon to the other side, it had people to wake up, and us to leave, for the company of the moon was on its way to come and play and lace magic and love into our dreams. This was a pivotal moment in my day; it simply took my breath away. I remember taking the photo, being wholly satisfied and delighted and entranced and elated, that I stopped people in the street to show and share the image with them, and every single one of them was well pleased that I had taken the time to do this and secretly I think we all felt like we for a moment in time were living in San Francisco. 

SUGARBEE XX   19/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment