Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Baby Shoe

Cute, no bells or whistles on this one, just cute cute cute. They don't make them in adult sizes so I'm a little sad about that, but you never know, Converse have their own make to order service, maybe I can get some in big people size. Hmmm what would I choose, the colours and patterns, ohhhh I could go almost mad designing my own trainers, I would want to get a couple of hundred pairs designed, but then I don't think I could find the time to wear them all. Actually truth be told, I'm not sure if I have enough time to design that many either, just for personal fun and all. But on the off chance you feel like getting all creative for your feet, here's the link: http://www.converse.com/products/shoes/converseOne/scratch/all In the mean time take a look at the photo above and get your dose of cute for the day.

SUGARBEE XX   21/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment