Monday 25 March 2013

No Smoking

I am forever grateful that I never smoked cigarettes. It is a curse on society, and unfortunately the curse is usually realised by a smoker a long time after starting. But all that aside, I spotted this sign and thought it was very cute indeed. The photo doesn't actually give a great indication of size, it is approximately a foot wide. My eyes are tricking me looking at the sign; I'm thinking it is a tiny sign; 3 cm wide, stating its demand to all who enter the area it guards. The area at the time was being worked on by cable people, and the rest is guess work, for I didn't stop to ask what they were cabling. And that's fine, one mystery I don't need solved, for it is irrelevant to my posting today. Because today I post this as support for a friend of mine who told me he was quitting as of now. Good Luck Sunshine, it's worth it, you're worth it :) x.

SUGARBEE XX   25/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment