Wednesday 27 March 2013

Toy Trains Come To Life

If I have stated it 1000 times, I have stated it 1000 more, I love trains like I love life. This photo was taken standing at the city side of the North Melbourne train station. And to be honest I'm not sure the blog platform here is doing justice to the photo taken, but I would still prefer to share it with you than not. Trains for me are exciting, they are about going places, being carrying away to never never land. Looking out the window of a moving train is like watching a movie in real time, where you get to make up the story as it unfolds. Train stations get me going to, especially the big stations, and that is all of the station, the entrance, the escalators, the platforms, looking over the train lines, seeing the great mechanical machines roll in and out of the station, the over head announcements and the people going places. I can't help it, like a kid on a massive sugar rush handed down from the devil himself, I feel my insides tingle, my eyes open far further, it's like I have slipped out of me and become a part of all the energy around me, simply fascinating and wonderful. A joy to behold in my life every time I take a train. 

SUGARBEE XX   28/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment