Sunday 10 March 2013

Now That Is A Bike!

That is a serious bike, built for conquering incredible terrain. I love to ride, I love my bike, mine is a sleek machine that carries me anywhere and everywhere I need to go, red, fast and awesome. And many riders feel the same about their bikes. It is a love affair of sorts, it gets to the point where you don't want anyone else to even sit on your bike, a few tinkers here and there and your ride is all out of whack. That's just icky, not to mention dangerous. But back to the bike above, those tyres, (approximately 3 times fatter than standard tyres) imagine the bounce you can get, there is no suspension, so the mechanics simplify and the weight drops. I could pick this bike up with one hand easy, it is a lightweight god of the road. No getting caught in tram tracks, no worrying about small obstacles anymore, just roll right on over the top. Maybe this bike is just over the top? Until I ever get to ride it, I cannot say, I have to leave that judgement up to the owners. But I can confidentially state it looks like a whole lot of fun, not to mention it is the meanest looking bike I have ever laid eyes on.

SUGARBEE XX   10/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment