Tuesday 26 March 2013

Icing Cakes

 
She is icing cakes, or hole-less doughnuts, or puff muffins or some such thing. And the flavour is? Hmm let's see, coffee maybe. Coffee buns for sale here, freshly iced, get them before the lunchtime rush, before they all go. That makes me wonder how a cafe, bakery or muffin shop knows just how many items of any one type to make and bake. How long does it take to sort out these details when you sell food? And with all factors taken into account, the season changes on you, as seasons do, and your data collection goes west out the window so you find yourself back at the start of the game. But on a positive note, today's post has eliminated the possibility that I might own a business in food. I quite frankly don't have the patience to work all those details out, or to be completely honest food does not excite me nearly enough to want to work with it. Either way I hope this lady is happy in her job and I wish her well. 

SUGARBEE XX   26/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment